Replicate Deal Pipeline

GregLevenhagen

My sales cycles are yearly. I have not found a way to create a new Deals Pipeline that has reset Deals for a new year. 

I've looked at import/export, but all Deals get disconnected from their Company.

Is there a way to do this or do I need to import/export and manually update?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
edjusten
HubSpot Employee

Hi @GregLevenhagen Welcome to the community. If you need to repeat a deal, your best bet is to recreate it anew once the sales cycle is reset. Export/Import is not an option as it is not possible to update deals via import.  If you export deals to update, then re-import the updated data, new deals will be created. 

Thank you,

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
GregLevenhagen

I think I understand you. In my case, with yearly sponsorships being treated as deals, then there is no way to have them reset for the next year?

This means a lot of manually work to recreate each deal every year. Please consider adding this functionality to your backlog.

Thanks,

-Greg

0 Upvotes
ashley_milne
Top Contributor

You can do the import step via the free tool, Import Wizard, by Import2 (disclaimer, I work for Import2). It’s a simple CSV import tool, which does allow you to associate deals to companies or contacts during the import.

0 Upvotes