Dashboards & Reporting

ACarr1
Teilnehmer/-in

Renewal Pipeline Reporting Questions

lösung

Hi,

I had a general question about reporting with multiple pipelines. I've done some digging in previous posts but there wasnt a great answer on how additional pipelines affect reporting. 

We are in the process of adding a renewals pipeline and the main concern I have is how reporting will change. The charts measuring revenue look good but the tables are starting to get messy when I add in all stages from both pipelines. We started with 8 stages and will probably double with the new one. It would be great if there was a way to consolidate stages as a number of the stages will repeat. Let me know if anyone has had any experience with doing this using the native reporting or any 3rd party solutions.

Im also open to any experience with just using a new deal type for renewals. Our main goals are to automate the deal creation and to make reporting on churn simpler.

Regards,

Allen Carr

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Josh
Lösung
Trendsetter/-in | Platinum Partner

lösung

Hi @ACarr1,

I could certainly see how that would get messy as you expand usage. From my experience, this can be handled by using filters. 

Examples:

• Renewals Pipeline Report - This will filter only showing the Renewal Pipeline
  • Same Stage Across Multiple Pipelines - Use something like this to show something like, All Late Stage Opps across all Pipelines
  • Time-based - All new deals across all pipelines created for a specific timeframe. 
  • A Revenue Report Across Pipelines - You can apply a filter based on probability or close date

I hope this helps!

Josh

Thanks for the ping @kvlschaefer

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
Josh
Lösung

lösung

Hi @ACarr1,

I could certainly see how that would get messy as you expand usage. From my experience, this can be handled by using filters. 

Examples:

• Renewals Pipeline Report - This will filter only showing the Renewal Pipeline
  • Same Stage Across Multiple Pipelines - Use something like this to show something like, All Late Stage Opps across all Pipelines
  • Time-based - All new deals across all pipelines created for a specific timeframe. 
  • A Revenue Report Across Pipelines - You can apply a filter based on probability or close date

I hope this helps!

Josh

Thanks for the ping @kvlschaefer

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

ACarr1
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thanks, Josh. This was helpful. I'll run these ideas past the team. 

Regards,

Allen

danmoyle
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

lösung

I second the tip from @Josh. Filters are magical! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
kvlschaefer
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @ACarr1,

Thanks for reaching out, and including this helpful information!

I would like to add some experts to our conversation - @Mike_Eastwood@danmoyle@Josh@ChrisoKlepke@Dan1 - Do you have any thoughts on reporting on additional pipelines for @ACarr1?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !