Dashboards & Reporting

benphillips
Mitglied

Removing weighted average from dashboard forecasts

lösung

Is there a way to disable the weighed average from the Sales Dashboard forecasts?

i.e. have the total deal amount for all deal stages in a pipeline (rather than by multiplying the deal amount by deal stage probability)

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/deals/what-is-the-deal-weighted-total

2 Akzeptierte Lösungen
edjusten
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi @benphillips  It's not possible to disable the weighted totals from the Forecast report. With the Reporting Add-On you can report on total deal amounts based on the Closed/Won deal stage. Find out more about the Reporting Add-On here

Thank you,

Ed Justen 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
mktgqueen
Lösung
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

The way I've worked around this is to create a new report that uses "Amount" rather than "Forecasted Amount" in the Deal Stage Measures criteria. If you build your report using the "Deals Forecasted", you can make that change, but it doesn't save - it reverts back to the "Forecasted Amount".

I do believe you need the reporting add-on in order to create your own reports.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
mktgqueen
Lösung
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

The way I've worked around this is to create a new report that uses "Amount" rather than "Forecasted Amount" in the Deal Stage Measures criteria. If you build your report using the "Deals Forecasted", you can make that change, but it doesn't save - it reverts back to the "Forecasted Amount".

I do believe you need the reporting add-on in order to create your own reports.

edjusten
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi @benphillips  It's not possible to disable the weighted totals from the Forecast report. With the Reporting Add-On you can report on total deal amounts based on the Closed/Won deal stage. Find out more about the Reporting Add-On here

Thank you,

Ed Justen 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes