Dashboards & Reporting

LHinrichsen
参加者 | Solutions Partner
参加者 | Solutions Partner

Recreate landing page analytics in custom report

I have been working to create a custom dashboard for a campaign that just launched. I have been trying to create a custom report that replicates the attached data set from the lading page analytics tool.  For the life of me I cannot recreate it. Tech support told me that this isn't possible. My CC is filing this as a roadblock, but I am wondering if anyone else has found a workaround or something at least close to this. I'm aware I can just go to the page, but I am trying to be efficient and create reports so I can put everything into a custom dashboard. Client has marketing enterprise if that helps. Thanks!

6件の返信
LHinrichsen
参加者 | Solutions Partner
参加者 | Solutions Partner

Thanks.  This looks close to what I want, but it doesn't give me the option to filter by a certain campaign or get into the further detail about some of the specific sources. I will try playing around with this to see if I can make it work.

0 いいね!
impulsekring
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

This is a tricky one. There is a report in the Reports Library with some of this information. It's called "Session bounce rate, average duration, and page view totals by source"

impulsekring_0-1636136314789.png

danmoyle
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

@LHinrichsen an idea from one of my awesome colleagues: Consider starting with the "Landing page total views and form submissions" report from the library then adding the filters needed to only seeing the pages from the campaign. It's not a page by page breakdown but could be a good start. (Image attached)

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
LHinrichsen
参加者 | Solutions Partner
参加者 | Solutions Partner

I like this. I was trying it, but it seems when I try to apply filters, it only lets me select one page, and we have close to 10 or so.

0 いいね!
danmoyle
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

@LHinrichsen I'm looking into this to see what I can learn and offer up. Might tag in a colleague or two as well. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 いいね!
TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @LHinrichsen 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Mike_Eastwood @NicoleSengers @danmoyle do you have any recommendations for @LHinrichsen on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !