Really need date filters for "Next X days" for filtering of upcoming expected activity

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

So as the delivery guy tasked with actually making all the deals happen, I spend a lot of time looking at the deals with close dates in the next 30 or 60 days (and we use a custom parameter for project start date which I also filter on).  

The current "is" filter for dates has a whole lot of options for 'Last X days', but no options for Next X days.  For me this means manually updating the filter date ranges to keep my saved filters up to date.  

I would like to see a set of 'Next X days' filter options to match the existing last X days options that exist.  

Since a lot of my planning looks out 60 to 90 days, the existing this/next month, this/next quarter are pretty much unusable as I work typically on a forward looking rolling basis.

7 Replies 7
Esteemed Advisor

@Mike_d_s Awesome idea. Can you post under ideas?

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, I missed the Ideas section.  I found a similar request in ideas, so I upvoted tha one and added my post as a reply there.  Appreciate the pointer on where to request new features.

0 Upvotes
Esteemed Advisor

@Mike_d_s we all need to stick together.  It will not get considered here.  Needs action in the idea forum.  It would be helpful to post a link of your idea to the other posts you were looking at and here as well. That way they know to go upvote.

Occasional Contributor

A pretty common sense point, here is the link to the 'Next XXX days' idea.  Seems like a such a logical, to have last/next filter parity, but I see this in a couple of different systems we use that they have a range of historical filters, but minimal look ahead.   

So if you like this, go upvote this one:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Add-Next-XXX-days-to-filter/idc-p/273510#M35768

Esteemed Advisor

@Mike_d_s done

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I too agree with this.  Being able to look in to the future would be a very valuable tool. 

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

AveryB,

If you like the idea, please go upvote the thread in the ideas area about this change:  

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Add-Next-XXX-days-to-filter/idc-p/273510#M35768

Mike