Dashboards & Reporting

TonyD
Participant

REVENUE GOALS - Need quarterly goals and ability to split off revenue types

Revenue goals should allow for Monthly, Quartely, Half and Full year. Currently only allows monthly as a revenue goal.

Also revenue/sales goal achievement for sales revenue needs to have the ability to split out by revenue type and to include or do not include one off charges in sales results.

Our company has Initial set up charges and Monthly Recurring Revenue =(MRR) and we only count MRR towarsd sales goal achievment and sales commissions.

Ideally of it would set up MRR deal value = Number of items X MRR per item X months of the agreement = Total MRR Value

Total Deal Value = Number of items X MRR per item X months of the agreement _ initial charges = Total Deal Value 

3 Replies 3
davidalcaraz
Participant

Not every company has monthly goals. Every company I've worked for has Quarterly or Annual Goals. This feature was designed by people who have never worked in Tech Sales. 

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @TonyD 

At the moment in HubSpot, it is only possible to create monthly goals for your sales team in your HubSpot account.

monthly goalmonthly goal

I was able to find this post here in our Ideas Forum that requests the same functionality. I would recommend to upvote this idea for any updates.

I hope this information helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

TonyD
Participant

HI this hasnt helped really at this point. I undersand HS need to develop this option