Dashboards & Reporting

MIKE5684
Mitglied

Quota attainment vs. goal per Rep per quarter

After setting individual quota goals for each sales rep, is it possible to create a report that shows the quota attainment per quarter for each sales rep? Like the report below.

Thanks,

Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 12.14.03 AM.png

5 Antworten
POrlikowski
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

Hey, I would like to follow up on that as I can clearly see reports in sales analytics with quotas on team and reps per month, however the challenges are:
* I can't set the frequency to quarters
* I cant see an option to build reports based on quotas or goals through custom reports, the fields doens't exist there

@JessicaH Would you have some guidelines on that? @MAC-MCB You suggested something but I suppose you think about a walk around vs default goals and quotas?

Happy to follow on on that guys.

Screenshot 2021-09-18 at 09.42.48.png

Pauldeming
Mitglied

Hi All,

We are also trying to set up a dashboard for each sales rep that indicates year to date sales Vs. quota. Are there any reports for that function?

0 Upvotes
MAC-MCB

Hi @MIKE5684 and @JessicaH.

Making this report in HubSpot is not a problem or something that the system cannot handle.

Here you need to use custom report and build one yourself, based on the parameters that your screenshot already presents.

It is important that your timeline in deals is structured so that they match parameters such as. Q1 / Q2 and hire date.

If you are not new to throwing yourself into building this, I would advise you to reach out to HubSpot for their help - or ask them for one of the many skilled HubSpot partners who can help with the task.

Hope the answer can help you in the right direction. 🙂

Best Regards

Martin Christiansen

www.mcb.dk

Tlf.: 7012 4816 . Mobil: +45 93 63 04 95

AmyLou
Stratege/Strategin

Hi @MIKE5684 

We'd be happy to help you if you're looking for a HubSpot Solutions Provider. We have a suite of out-of-the-box reports and dashboards that we offer. I think the one dashboard in particular would be beneficial to you as it has a number of options for Sales Representatives that have multiple options to track a number of different things. If that is not what you are looking for, we also build bespoke reports and dashboards to your exact requirements.

Kind Regards

Amy-Louise

MethodData 

0 Upvotes
JessicaH
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

Hi @MIKE5684,

Thanks for reaching out.

I want to tag in some thought leaders to see if they can assist with this.

Hi @mikedupuy @MAC-MCB @Bryantworks, do you have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Jess  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes