Olá! Nós temos uma Comunidade em Português!

Question about custom reports

Highlighted
Mitwirkender

Hi All,

We use the free version of Hubspot CRM but we're thinking of upgrading.

In the Pro version, is it possible to create a custom report (and export it) with the following features: all tasks listed, each with the associated company, deal, and task owner.

Thanks a lot,

Andrea  

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
5 Respostas 5
Esteemed Advisor | Gold Partner | HubSpot Certified Trainer

Hi @Andrea_08,

For the most part this is possible. The only caveat is that when you report across data sets, you can only report across 2. In this case, I would set up a custom property in Deals that pulled the Company Name in from the Associated Company. From there you can create a custom report across data sets for Deals and Activities.

You'll want to pull data for the relevant deal info you want to see and the activity type.  You will be required to create a filter for each data type, if you're looking to keep it general, you can set your filters as "Close Date is Known" and "Activity Type is Known".

This report can be exported via CSV.

Let me know if you'd like to discuss over a Zoom call. I would be happy to talk further on it.

See visualization below. (Note: I've removed deal name for privacy)

Activity-Report.JPGActivity-Data.JPG

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

We help tier 1 & 2 manufacturers generate leads!
HubSpot Gold Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Mitwirkender

Thank you Josh.
Could you give me some further info about the first step on how to set up a custom property and set up a custom property in Deals that pulled the Company Name in from the Associated Company?

Also, many thanks for the screenshot. I see I'll be able to list the tasks and their associated company. But what about the task owner?

Thanks,

Andrea

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva

Hi @Andrea_08,

Can you provide some information on the HubSpot tools you are using? For example, Free CRM, Sales Starter, Marketing Pro, etc? 

Josh Curcio

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva
Mitwirkender

We're using the free CRM but we're thinking of upgrading if that enables us to make such reports.

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva

Got it. To copy those properties over you will need workflows. I'd be happy to walk you through what that would look like and answer any other questions you have related to these reports. I'll message you directly. 

Josh Curcio

Responder
0 Avaliação positiva