Dashboards & Reporting

Tucker1
参加者

Pulling ammount of Qualifications / Meetings set per time frame per employee

Hello, fellow Hub Spotters. I am hoping that someone can help me out here... 

I am trying to find out how I can measure how many qualifications and meetings set my "Prospectors" have set within a certain date range. For example, If  I want to reward team members based on each qualification or meeting set per month, I need a way to report on it to see how many "points / dollars" they will earn. 

I was not able to report from the "Lead status" since the status would change from, "Meeting Set" to "Deal". Therefore, If I tried to see how many qualifications had been made that week, the numbers would not be accurate since some of those lead status's had then been changed to something else..

To try and alleviate this, I put in custom properties that simply say, "Qualified?" with a "Yes or No" option and "Meeting set" with a "yes or no" option...

Is there a way for me to Report when the option of "yes" or "no" was selected within a certain date range? 

Right now I have it set up as shown in the picture and I am still not receiving accurate date.. I am currently measuring Qualified? With the "yes" option selected on the X -axis and Count of contacts on the "Y".. I also have the "Qualified? +yes selected" and "Activities - Last modified" combined on the filter..

If anyone has a solution, please let me know.. 

Qualified.png

Qualified 2.png

6件の返信
Tucker1
参加者

I have also tried doing this by only filtering the "Qualified - When" and leaving out the "Qualified -Yes" filter but I am still getting the same results. 

0 いいね!
Tucker1
参加者

@Chriso-mwx@Josh@Bryantworks  - Hello all, continuing on my question above. I am wondering if any of you might have a solution for me.. I need to track how many prospects each of my team members have been able to identify as "qualified" per day, week, month, year, etc.. 

I currently have custom properties built. The first saying "Qualified" with a Yes or No option to select. I also added a property that says "Qualified - When?" and allows team memebers to select the day that they qualified that prospect. 

The issue that I am comming accross now is that it only shows "1" per bar on the graph. Even though there have been multiple contacts selected with a date as "Qualified -When" from this month. I should be seeing about 6 contacts for Scotts bar and 5 for Vitos bar.. 

How can I build a report to show how many prospects each contact owner has set per day, week, month, etc? 

See pictures below of how I have this set up currently. 

Contact properties.png

Filters.png

Configure tab.png

  

0 いいね!
kvlschaefer
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @Tucker1,

Thank you for reaching out!

I would like to add our subject matter experts to see if they have insight.

Hi @ChrisoKlepke@Josh@Bryantworks - Do you have any advice for @Tucker1?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
ChrisoKlepke
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner
キーアドバイザー | Elite Partner

Thank you for tagging @kvlschaefer .

Hey @Tucker1

there are two approaches which I can think of. 

First let's talk about what you have going already since this is definitely something you could do. But you're missing a property there, which should be the date of the meeting with the lead. You could have your team fill that property as they have the meeting and set the other properties you mentioned, or just build a workflow for that. 

The enrollment would be Qualified - Yes and then one action that sets the property value to the current date. 

Even better, in my opinion would be to have your team use the Activities within HubSpot. Activities are meetings, calls, tasks, emails and conversations. Here is more information on that and even an academy lesson.

You can log a meeting with status, details, date, time and attendees right on the contact record and report on them. Check these steps where I log meeting with a contact and report on them later with some of the filters you mentioned.

If you found this post helpful, consider helping others in the community to find answers faster by marking this as a solution. I'd really appreciate it. 

Cheers, 

Chriso

Tucker1
参加者

Thank you for your response, Christoph. The ability to report on set meeting is much more clear now. However, I am still unsure how I should go about reporting on how many prospects have been "qualified" per the contact owner. I am looking to reward those initial contact owners based on the ammount of prospects that they have qualified each month. Please let me know if you have a proper solution for this issue. 

0 いいね!
Tucker1
参加者

@ChrisoKlepke - Tagging you for question above 

0 いいね!