Dashboards & Reporting

Marianna_Golyak

Pulling Report on Last Note Entered with Deal Info

HubSpot can't seem to pull a simple reort on a deal along with the last note entred in that deal with the date. It seems like an easy enough task, but it can't be done in HS reporting. Does anyone have a solution? I just want to be able to update my CEO on her last activity with a client. Thank you!

3 Replies 3
TCohn
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

Currently, HubSpot reports can only add Note Body as a data field. 

We need the ability to add the Last Logged Note for the Note Body field. Currently, it varies whether the most recent note, or an older note gets populated in Reports. 

Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Hi @Marianna_Golyak,

I have created this for a client using a custom report in which I use properties from deals and sales activities.

• Property: Note Body: will pull the value of the note
  • Filter: Sales Activities - Note body has been updated in the last X amount of days: this will pull only deals that have had updated notes in whatever set amount of days

One thing to note is that this will pull multiple notes from the same deal if there have been multiple notes made over the timeframe in the filter.

Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 3.28.11 PM.png

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Marianna_Golyak

Thanks so much! Only problem is that the last activity date could have been longer than 120 days ago, so it woouldn't pull everything I need OR there could be multiple notes in the last 120 days and it pulls multiple rows. I  just need the last note on the deal. Thank you for your help!

0 Upvotes