Dashboards & Reporting

BFerdman

Prospects window no longer appears properly in Chrome

SOLVE

Recently, the Prospects window no longer appears properly in Chrome (it works fine in Safari). It flashes for less than a second, then switches to look like this:

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 12.58.29 PM.png

I don't know how to fix this so that the windows that are now on the left take up the full screen (and can therefore be visible). Can someone point to how to fix it?

(I'm on a Mac, using the latest version of Chrome, and I already tried clearing the cache and the cookies.)

Thanks!!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BFerdman,

Have you tried the usual (annoying) steps? Trying an incognito/private window, clearing cookies/cache, disabling/enabling Chrome extensions one by one to check if one of them might be causing this?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
treasurebox

SOLVE

If you're having problems updating Chrome on your computer, you might see:

• Update failed: Updates are disabled by administrator
  • Update failed (Error: 3 or 11) An error occurred while checking for updates: Update server not available
  • Update failed (Error: 4 or 10) An error occurred while checking for updates: Update check failed to start
  • Update failed (Error: 7 or 12) An error occurred while checking for updates: Download failed
  • This computer will no longer receive Chrome updates because Windows XP and Windows Vista are no longer supported
  • Google Chrome may not be able to keep itself updated.
  • Other errors that mention that "Update failed"   

Bedside Tables 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BFerdman,

Have you tried the usual (annoying) steps? Trying an incognito/private window, clearing cookies/cache, disabling/enabling Chrome extensions one by one to check if one of them might be causing this?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

BFerdman

SOLVE
Thank you!! I had tried some of those, but after it worked properly in an
incognito window, I removed a recently added extension, and it worked
again. Much appreciated!
BFerdman

SOLVE

Thank you!! I had tried some of those, but after it worked properly in an incognito window, I removed a recently added extension, and it worked again. Much appreciated!