Dashboards & Reporting

Olivier
Participant

Productivity widget should show contact AND company

SOLVE

Hi, The productivity and Recent Activity widgets are essential to keep an eye on the sales productivity and activity.

I find it debilitating that they only show contacts information.

Yes, we deal with contacts, but WE BILL COMPANIES, not contacts. We make money with accounts.

In the Productivity report, if I click on the Sales Calls number, it shows me the names of the people that were called by the sales rep. But I have no clue the companies/accounts they belong to....

Anyway we could customize this ??

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @Olivier this is useful feedback, and as this is not currently possible I'd recommend posting this to our Ideas Forum.

Your ideas are important to HubSpot as well as to other customers whose needs might fit this feature request. Our Product Managers regularly review top voted ideas and will put every effort into implementing ideas that will benefit the majority of HubSpot's user base and fit in with our product roadmap.

In order to get as much information / context to our product team as possible, but also to help others understand what they are voting for could you provide some further detail on the above?  Try to position the idea in the form of user stories and be sure to include your rationale and an idea of customer value.

- Role: who (what type of user/account type) is the feature for? 

- Goal / Roadblock: what is it that you/your team wants to do – the goal and/or desire. OR what is the problem / roadblock?

- The Benefit: why do you need it – what do you need to accomplish? What value do you derive from the feature?
- Examples: Are there any other software platforms where you’ve seen the feature or something like it

The more detail the better - thank you in advance!

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @Olivier this is useful feedback, and as this is not currently possible I'd recommend posting this to our Ideas Forum.

Your ideas are important to HubSpot as well as to other customers whose needs might fit this feature request. Our Product Managers regularly review top voted ideas and will put every effort into implementing ideas that will benefit the majority of HubSpot's user base and fit in with our product roadmap.

In order to get as much information / context to our product team as possible, but also to help others understand what they are voting for could you provide some further detail on the above?  Try to position the idea in the form of user stories and be sure to include your rationale and an idea of customer value.

- Role: who (what type of user/account type) is the feature for? 

- Goal / Roadblock: what is it that you/your team wants to do – the goal and/or desire. OR what is the problem / roadblock?

- The Benefit: why do you need it – what do you need to accomplish? What value do you derive from the feature?
- Examples: Are there any other software platforms where you’ve seen the feature or something like it

The more detail the better - thank you in advance!

Thanks!

0 Upvotes