Product not working

CH1994

Our dashboard on HubSpot is not updating and hasn't been for a couple of months now. When I called HubSpot, I was made aware that they could not help me over the phone. This is a basic functionality issue of a product and should be addressed. Please can you call to help me fix this. 

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @CH1994 I'm happy to dig into this further with the Support team on your behalf. I'm going to need to clarify some further details in order to do this:

1. Can you confirm your HUB ID (find our more here)

2. Can you confirm your user role (e.g. Admin, Super Admin)

3. Can you confirm which Dashboard / Report you are looking, what you see and what you expect to see. If you are using the Reporting Add-On (a paid CRM feature) can you please share the specific report links. 
  4. Can you confirm if you have any time filters set on your reports? E.g. see below

dashboard-filter-date-range.gif

0 Upvotes
CH1994

HUB ID: 2061231 
User Role: Admin 
Dashboard: Sales (free) 
Date range: this month so far 
Frequency: daily 

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Thank you @CH1994 I need to know specifially what data you are expecting to see. What are the actions have you taken using the CRM that are not populating the dashboard. The more detail you can share the better. Thank you!

0 Upvotes
CH1994

I'm looking specifically at the 'deal stage funnel' after our first 4 stages there it is all '0%' which isn't accurate. It has said this since we first added it to our dashboard and hasn't shown any change. I would like it to update. Thanks. 

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @CH1994 your Deal Funnel report does appear to be working as designed. 

While the pipeline report above will show you contacts or deals who have had any of the selected lifecycle or deal stages, funnel reports show you only the number of contacts or deals in each stage that moved through the selected stages in order (i.e. Created > Marketing Qualified Lead > Customer) within the specified time period.

The report also calculates conversion rates at each step, showing you the percentage of contacts who moved from one stage to the next in the funnel. In the same example used above for contacts, if a contact was created, became a subscriber, then went straight to customer without ever becoming a lead, the contact will be reflected in Created, and Subscriber, but not Customer in the example below. 

Let me know if I can clarify or explain the above further. 

0 Upvotes