Dashboards & Reporting

SSmithBEP
Contributor

Product Revenue Reporting

We have dozens of products where the SKU Starts with a product category like Energy-XXX or Design-XX.  We would like to report by product revenue by stage.  When I look at the custom reporting not sure how to just have product revenue reports without any deal details.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @SSmithBEP ,

Can you please guide us more that how actually you use the products in HubSpot?
In HubSpot you can have the revenue reports by deals and deal stages.

I am afraid, revenue reporting by prodcut is not possible currently in HubSpot.

Regards.

SSmithBEP
Contributor

So we have 2 companies and multiple business unit/revenue centers which are effectively defined by products.  Seperate pipelines do not work since a single deal will have products from different business units. So we need to report on the  $ per product SKU through the stages.  So we know the business pipeline of what we are selling help us plan our business if we can revenue for each business unit.  

We sell engineering services with software add-ons.  The proposal to the customer is a single integrated quote and we need all of the products on a single deal for many reasons.  

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @SSmithBEP, happy Monday.  I will add some top experts to share their ideas, @Dan1 @Josh what would you recommend to @SSmithBEP to use their reports?

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !