Previous deal stage

SOLVE
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I'd like to create a report to show where deals were before they were marked as lost.

E.g. 10 deals were marked as lost pre-trial, 5 were lost post-trial, etc.

Is there any way to do this without having to click into each individual deal to see what stage the deal was at before being marked as lost?

Thank you in advance.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Advisor

I recommend taking the following steps

• Add "Last Deal Stage" Property with a drop-down of all your active stages (not closed won or lost).
  • Create a workflow to update this deal stage whenever the deal stage is updated to another active deal stage.
  • Create a report that shows the last deal stage before closed lost. 

Let me know if this works out for you!

Thanks,

Adam

4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Regular Advisor

Hi @Sanjiiv ,

In Reports > Dashboard. Click in Add Report, and filter by Deals.

In this section, u have many reports of deals, how "Deal totals by stage" or "Deal stage funnel with deal totals and conversion rates", and others reports.

I believe with Funnel with deals and conversion rate, is possible where you was lost the deals, to improve.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Advisor

I recommend taking the following steps

• Add "Last Deal Stage" Property with a drop-down of all your active stages (not closed won or lost).
  • Create a workflow to update this deal stage whenever the deal stage is updated to another active deal stage.
  • Create a report that shows the last deal stage before closed lost. 

Let me know if this works out for you!

Thanks,

Adam

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi Adam,

I have tried to create a Last deal stage property but it appears as a number and does not copy properly the name of my deal stage as it is a radio select ?

Thank you for your help!

Oriane

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Resident Expert

@Sanjiiv I  live @HubSpotMaster idea a lot. Hope this helps.

0 Upvotes