Dashboards & Reporting

SMartinPrevex

Power BI reports implemented into Dashboard

SOLVE

I have gotten this request from multiple people.

To implementing our existing PowerBI reports into the hubspot dashboard (or somewhere else).

There seems to be third party services to get Hubspot data -> PowerBI.

But in this case I would like to get our PowerBI reports ->Hubspot (dashboard)

1 Accepted solution
johnelmer
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@SMartinPrevex  It should be possible to embed a Power BI dashboard in a HubSpot dashboard by using iFrames. You have to publish your Power BI dashboard to Power BI Online and embed the online shared dashboard for this to work. 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Celinkadev

SOLVE

An option is to embed your Power BI reports directly into the Hubspot dashboard using the Power BI embed code. This allows you to display your reports within the Hubspot dashboard itself, without having to switch between different platforms. Another option is to export your Power BI reports as PDFs or images, and then upload them to the Hubspot dashboard as custom modules. As a power bi data analyst myself, I've found that both of these options are easy to implement and can provide a seamless integration between your reports and the Hubspot dashboard. Let me know if you have any questions or need further guidance!"=

0 Upvotes
EdenWheeler
Participant

SOLVE

Hello! It's great to hear that you want to integrate your existing Power BI reports into the HubSpot dashboard. Here are some steps you can follow to achieve this:

1. Embed Power BI Reports: Power BI allows you to embed reports into other applications, such as HubSpot, using the Power BI Embedded API. You can embed reports in various ways, such as by using a URL or an iframe. To embed a report, you need to publish it to the Power BI service and then generate an embed code.

2. Create a Custom HubSpot Widget: Once you have generated the embed code, you can create a custom HubSpot widget to embed the Power BI report. To do this, you need to create a custom module in the HubSpot dashboard and add the HTML code that contains the Power BI embed code.

3. Configure the Widget: After adding the HTML code, you can configure the widget to adjust its size, position, and other settings. You can also customize the widget's appearance by adding CSS styles.

4. Test and Publish the Widget: Once you have configured the widget, you can test it to ensure that the Power BI report is displayed correctly. If everything looks good, you can publish the widget and make it available to other users in the HubSpot dashboard.

It's important to note that embedding Power BI reports into HubSpot using the Power BI Embedded API requires some technical expertise, such as knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. If you're not familiar with these technologies, you may need to seek the help of a developer or a third-party service that specializes in this type of integration.

I hope this information helps you to achieve your goal.

johnelmer
Solution

SOLVE

@SMartinPrevex  It should be possible to embed a Power BI dashboard in a HubSpot dashboard by using iFrames. You have to publish your Power BI dashboard to Power BI Online and embed the online shared dashboard for this to work. 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn