Dashboards & Reporting

IvanoSS
Membre

Potential revenue month by month

Résolue

From the Report Library I can't find a report showing how much revenue could be potentially closed compared to all my deals. My target is to get a current year view, month by month, of how many deals could be finalized (independently by deal stage).

The report named "Deal closed totals vs. goal" shows me a similar report, but it's limited to the "closed amount in company currency". I need to get not only the closed amount (so the deals in "closed won" stage) but all the active deals (included in all stages) to get a view with potential revenue during the current year, month by month.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
ElyshaShave
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Résolue

Hi, 

Ahh I see, without upgrading to a professional licence you're not currently able to edit reports in the builder. Because of this, I don't believe it's currently possible to display the report you're after. I think the best you're able to do is use the report I suggested and change the date range month by month so that you're able to report on it that way. 

Apologies, 

Elysha Shave

Client Success Manager

BBDBoom.com

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
3 Réponses
ElyshaShave
Solution

Résolue

Hi, 

Ahh I see, without upgrading to a professional licence you're not currently able to edit reports in the builder. Because of this, I don't believe it's currently possible to display the report you're after. I think the best you're able to do is use the report I suggested and change the date range month by month so that you're able to report on it that way. 

Apologies, 

Elysha Shave

Client Success Manager

BBDBoom.com

0 Votes
IvanoSS
Membre

Résolue

Thanks Elysha for your feedback.

I had already tried the report you suggested, but I can't get a view month by month, which is my target.

0 Votes
ElyshaShave

Résolue

Hi, 

I just wanted to jump in here and ask whether you've seen the report 'Deal revenue forecast by stages' which provides you with the forecasted amount in each deal stage.

Thanks,
Elysha Shave

Client Success Manager

BBDBoom.com