Dashboards & Reporting

pdansey

Pipeline report over time

SOLVE

Hi folks

I need to see how the total pipeline (i.e. the total Amount of all active deals) is varying over time.  Along the lines of Jan1 = 1.2m, Feb1=1.4m, Mar1=1.6m, Apr1=2.1m (but ideally in a nice pretty graph.

I can report like that on what has closed but not what is open.  This is a fundamental report needed in Sales Ops but I can't find it or create it?

Any ideas?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
SChen34
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

I know this is super late, but I was searching for the same thing and was able to use the "Closed revenue by month with deal total and closed revenue breakdown" report and change the filter to "Deal Stage Probability is not equal to 0 or 1", and also select "Show Entire Year" under Date Range. 
It works well enough for me so wanted to share in case it can help someone else! I have HubSpot Starter

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
SChen34
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

I know this is super late, but I was searching for the same thing and was able to use the "Closed revenue by month with deal total and closed revenue breakdown" report and change the filter to "Deal Stage Probability is not equal to 0 or 1", and also select "Show Entire Year" under Date Range. 
It works well enough for me so wanted to share in case it can help someone else! I have HubSpot Starter

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @SChen34 Thank you so much for sharing your solution! 

It's never too late for helpful tips. Your workaround sounds like a clever way to generate the pipeline report you needed. I appreciate you taking the time to share your approach. I'm sure it'll be helpful for others facing a similar situation. 

Thanks again!

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
danielruby
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @pdansey Just thought I'd pop in for a second to let you know that Demand Sage offers a pipeline-over-time report that auto-syncs to Google Sheets. It's available free in our Report Library; if it looks useful, it's quick and easy to set up.

JLally3

SOLVE

Hi Daniel - the report looks good.  When I try to download from your website, I get a 400 error after the site tries to redirect me.  Just making sure it's not just a "me" issue.  Do you still offer this type of report? 

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @pdansey ,

Thank you for publishing your question in the Community, currently it is not possible to create this report in HubSpot, 

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

I will also be tagging some of our top contributors, to add any thoughts or ideas here, @AM8 , @AdamLPW , @Bryantworks , could you think in any other ideas that could approach @pdansey goal?

Thank you!

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !