Dashboards & Reporting

sakhawat

Pipeline report customization

SOLVE

Hello, I have purchased the report add on subscription but still not able to achieve following two reports, can someone please let me know how do I generate these reports?

1# How to see the $ amount for all prospects and proposals in our pipeline those are suppose to be closed in next 15 days
2# How many leads we have in total

My DEAL STAGES in pipeline -
Lead - 10%
Prospect - 20%
Proposal - 60%
Negotiation - 80%
Contract Sent - 90%
Closed Won - Won
Closed Lost - Lost

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Tnichs
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi, for the deals report, you could use the deal forecast report and edit the settings so that close date is before, or closed date is between certain dates. As per this video.

https://soapbox.wistia.com/videos/OuTHauOG1w

Remember to change the date property to either be close date or create date as appropriate, then use the filter to filter deals that have a closed date in the date range that you want.

To see how many leads you have in total, you can use a custom report, as per this video

https://soapbox.wistia.com/videos/0KtBLoIUs2

You can then filter it to say how many leads created this month or last month, or this year and so on

Hope that helps

Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 21.24.12.png

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @sakhawat  It looks like you can create both of these reports. See below: 

How to see the $ amount for all prospects and proposals in our pipeline those are suppose to be closed in next 15 days 

The caveat here is you can't set in the next  15 days as a time frame. You are limited to Next Week or Next Month.  Use the following criteria to build your report:

deals.png

How many leads we have in total

You won't be able to build a report of leads in specific pipeline stages as those are part of the deals object (cross-object reporting is not yet possible) but you can build a contacts based report that shows total leads in your portal based on lifecycle stage. See below:

leads.png

Please let me know if you have further questions. 

Thank you

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
gabriel-nextiny
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi!

Have you tried Databox?

Databox is a great HubSpot integration that allows you to create custom reports. You can bring data from up to 3 sources, including HubSpot, for free.

You can use smart lists to segment contacts/companies/deals the way you want to show them, and then show those lists in reports and graphics.

Here's some info on how we use the HubSpot-Databox integration.

I would give it a try. We use it all the time.

G

HubSpot Connect Program: Databox Integration

0 Upvotes
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @sakhawat  It looks like you can create both of these reports. See below: 

How to see the $ amount for all prospects and proposals in our pipeline those are suppose to be closed in next 15 days 

The caveat here is you can't set in the next  15 days as a time frame. You are limited to Next Week or Next Month.  Use the following criteria to build your report:

deals.png

How many leads we have in total

You won't be able to build a report of leads in specific pipeline stages as those are part of the deals object (cross-object reporting is not yet possible) but you can build a contacts based report that shows total leads in your portal based on lifecycle stage. See below:

leads.png

Please let me know if you have further questions. 

Thank you

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Tnichs
Solution

SOLVE

Hi, for the deals report, you could use the deal forecast report and edit the settings so that close date is before, or closed date is between certain dates. As per this video.

https://soapbox.wistia.com/videos/OuTHauOG1w

Remember to change the date property to either be close date or create date as appropriate, then use the filter to filter deals that have a closed date in the date range that you want.

To see how many leads you have in total, you can use a custom report, as per this video

https://soapbox.wistia.com/videos/0KtBLoIUs2

You can then filter it to say how many leads created this month or last month, or this year and so on

Hope that helps

Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 21.24.12.png

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero
0 Upvotes