Pipeline growth report

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi all,

Is there anyway I can add or create a report in my dashboard that will show me pipeline growth over time per week or month for instance? So just to be sure, I want to see: how big was my pipeline on Jan 1st, Feb 1st, Mar 1st etc. so I can see if our overall total pipeline is growing over time.

Thanks, Martijn

13 Replies 13
Community Manager

Hi @martijn-t,

Can you give a bit more information about what you would specifically like to see in the report? Do you want to see the total amount of potential revenue in your pipeline? Additionally can you please share what HubSpot subscription you have, as well as do you have the reporting add on? 

Have you looked at the deal forecast? It shows some of what you are looking for and could be a good starting point. For more information on the default reports, click here.

This thread also discusses some options for customizing deal reports. @Tnichs, you gave some great information that thread! Do you have any suggestions for @martijn-t

Thank you, 
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Top Contributor

Hi Jenny

I have a similar question.  My sales team would like to know if there is reporting for how long a contact took (in time) to go from a Lead to Closed Won stage.  And is there a report that can show average time from Lead to Closed Won?  Thanks Sacha

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hey Jenny,

Basically I want to see historically how big our total sales pipeline was at every 1st of the month Smiley Happy

Does that clarify it?

Occasional Contributor

I have the same question. We are using HS and have Sales Pro license. I want to show the evolution of the pipeline (Open deals, all stages except Won/Lost) in $ (total amount), by week. 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi, did you get an answer on this? If so, shall you share?

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

@martijn-t @coreymasson 

Not sure if you guys ever got an answer about doing this inside of Hubspot Reporting or not. 

If not you should check out Sales Rep Scorecards. We have the ability to build these type of pipeline reports and even break it down for each of your sales reps so you can understand on a per rep basis if pipeline is headed in the right direction. Here is a quick snapshot, please let me know if you'd like to learn more!

Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 3.39.27 PM.png

Top Contributor

Hi Mike, thanks for connecting on this.  yes I did manage to produce the report, thank you. Kind regards, Sacha

Visitor

Hi @sachahydra would you be able to share methodology to create such a report/chart in Hubspot? I would also like to be able to see the monthly evolution of our pipeline.

Thanks,

Louis

0 Upvotes
Top Contributor

Hi Louis

You can create your custom reports in Reports > Create Custom Reports, then choose what you want to report on, then choose your variables, timescale etc.Custom Reports.jpgHubspot Custom Reports screen

Hope that helps.

KR, Sacha

Visitor

@sachahydra once in Create A custom Report and having selected the dataset to report on (Deals), I can't seem to find how to create a custom report that will show pipeline at the beginning of each month. You mentioned you managed to do it ?

0 Upvotes
Top Contributor

click Funnels > Deals

Choose your Date Range > then choose your Deal Property e.g. 'Amount is known' if you want the amount.

apply filter .

Then you need to click visualisation and choose your chart type.

It really depends what date you want to show the pipeline from. You can show for each month or each quarter.

I cant share screenshots of all this as they contain live sensitive company data.

I did create a report to show each deal and its average time in each stage for all stages year to date and I used the following filters:-

Deal name average time in stage for all stages year to date.jpgfilters for time in stage of deals

You need to have a play around with the filters and report parameters.

You might find the Hubspot Create custom reports information helpful

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/reports/create-custom-reports

Hope that helps and good luck! 

Sacha

Top Contributor

Hi again,

Another option - this is the filters for deals and activities report last 90 days

Deals and activities report last 90 days.jpgfilters for deals and activities report for 90 days

0 Upvotes
Top Contributor

If you want to show your total Pipeline then you can you these filters:-

It takes a little time to get the right report parameters and the more you create different reports the easier it becomes.

If you are still having issues I would reach out to the Hubspot support team for assistance.

filters for pipeline.jpgTotal pipeline filters