Dashboards & Reporting

mgogna

PandaDoc Alternatives

SOLVE

Hi All,

I work for a company that does Fire Protection Engineering work. As such our Proposal documents are subject to quality audits by a third party. Auditors need to be able to see changes in the document - just like those displayed in track changes in word. Specifically when,  who and most importantly what specific content of the document was changed. Currently, PandaDoc does not have a full fledge track changes feature.

Though I do like their user interface and their out of the box integretion with HubSpot, are there any alternative out their that have 

1. Track Changes 

2. Native Integration with HubSpot? 

Any help on this would be appreciated. 

Thank you

1 Accepted solution
Krystina
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

PandaDoc Alternatives

SOLVE

@jennysowyrda Thanks for looping me in!

@mgogna -

Zoho has a product called Flow, which is just like Zapier. Both Zoho Sign and HubSpot are available to tap-into via Flow. In theory, some level of integration is possible between the two.

Zoho One is only $90/user/mo and it gives you access to every software application Zoho makes (40+). If you commit to bringing your whole company onto Zoho One (with no requirement to use any specific product, meaning that you don’t have to migrate your email service over to Zoho Mail if you don’t want to, for example), the pricing is $35/employee.

zoho.com/one

I hope this helps!

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
A B2B Revenue Operations (RevOps) Firm.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
WorkflowNinja
Participant

PandaDoc Alternatives

SOLVE

I am a big fan of Qwilr. They have a simple integration with Hubspot, the proposals look AMAZING, they have electronic signature, document analytics, full audit trail of the document, and amazing support. I evaluated about 4-5 different platforms before choosing them. 

0 Upvotes
David_Soya

PandaDoc Alternatives

SOLVE

@mgogna Using Formstack's Workflows  you can track and make edits then use Formstack Documents  to generate the proposal and send for e-signature. It isn't native to Hubspot but using the API or Zapier you can connect them.

If you are interested in learning more, I'd be happy to send over some information.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

PandaDoc Alternatives

SOLVE

Hi @mgogna,

I wanted to share this resource which includes all of HubSpot's sales enablement integrations. 

@Bryantworks@willsmith@Krystina do you have any suggestions for integrations that include these features? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Krystina
Solution

PandaDoc Alternatives

SOLVE

@jennysowyrda Thanks for looping me in!

@mgogna -

Zoho has a product called Flow, which is just like Zapier. Both Zoho Sign and HubSpot are available to tap-into via Flow. In theory, some level of integration is possible between the two.

Zoho One is only $90/user/mo and it gives you access to every software application Zoho makes (40+). If you commit to bringing your whole company onto Zoho One (with no requirement to use any specific product, meaning that you don’t have to migrate your email service over to Zoho Mail if you don’t want to, for example), the pricing is $35/employee.

zoho.com/one

I hope this helps!

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
A B2B Revenue Operations (RevOps) Firm.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »