Dashboards & Reporting

LKhan
参加者

Owner Assigned Report

解決

How to create report for how many contacts are assigned to a particular contact owner on a specified date?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

Owner Assigned Report

解決

Hi @LKhan,

HubSpot does not have a default report for this, you would have to create a custom one. (This requires a HubSpot Professional subscription. It cannot be done in a Starter subscription.)

You would start by creating a custom report under Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Contacts. In the Filters tab, adjust the date range to your liking. In the data step, add the property Contact owner and Owner assigned date. In the Visualization tab, drag and drop Contact owner, Contact owner assigned date and Count of contacts into the Displaying area and pick a bar chart for visualization. That should be it!

The "Owner assigned date" is the most recent date that the contact owner was assigned to the contact. It's always overwritten.

Again, unfortunately this cannot be achieved without a Professional subscription.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
corbin-ecm
参加者

Owner Assigned Report

解決

@karstenkoehler am I missing something here? HubSpot does have a native "Owner Assigned Date" property. So one can easily create a report that shows owner assignment over time. 

Anyway, the problem for us is that contact owner changes frequently and I'd like some way to show all historic assignments over time. HubSpot doesn't provide historic reporting insights though and only reports using current property values. Which is surprising given that they track all of their property history internally.

karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

Owner Assigned Report

解決

Hi @corbin-ecm,

You're correct, that seems to have been added since the last time I checked. And correct, you can't report on the history of a value, you can only access it via following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/view-property-history

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

Owner Assigned Report

解決

Hi @LKhan,

HubSpot does not have a default report for this, you would have to create a custom one. (This requires a HubSpot Professional subscription. It cannot be done in a Starter subscription.)

You would start by creating a custom report under Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Contacts. In the Filters tab, adjust the date range to your liking. In the data step, add the property Contact owner and Owner assigned date. In the Visualization tab, drag and drop Contact owner, Contact owner assigned date and Count of contacts into the Displaying area and pick a bar chart for visualization. That should be it!

The "Owner assigned date" is the most recent date that the contact owner was assigned to the contact. It's always overwritten.

Again, unfortunately this cannot be achieved without a Professional subscription.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler