Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Notifications for expired deals

resolver
Occasional Contributor

Hello HubSpot,

First off, I've searched similar posts and don't think I was able to find the same question, I apologize if I missed it.

I've just started using the free version of CRM + Sales, I'm wondering if there's a way to setup an email notification, like the ones I receive for overdue tasks, for expired deals according to their close date... I probably can setup a task within the deal itself with the close date, but seems like an extra job instead of being automatic since theres a deal property for "close date".

Thanks in advance for your support.

Mike

1 Soluciones aceptada

Soluciones aceptadas
Regular Contributor

Hey @MFerraris you can automate task reminders in the HubSpot CRM when you create a task on a contact record. Check out how to dot his here: Can I automate task reminders in the HubSpot CRM?

5 Respuestas 5
Regular Contributor

Hey @MFerraris you can automate task reminders in the HubSpot CRM when you create a task on a contact record. Check out how to dot his here: Can I automate task reminders in the HubSpot CRM?

Occasional Contributor

I don't believe this answers the question. 

I believe they are asking the same question that I have. 

If a deal's close date is past due and the deal is not closed, is there a way to send a reminder to update the close date on the deal?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

You would have to setup a workflow on the marketing side, so you'd need Marketing Professional to do so currently. 

Responder
0 Me gusta

I have the same question!

Responder
0 Me gusta
Occasional Contributor

Exactly the same request here - automated notification for deals that pass the close date should be a standard