Dashboards & Reporting

ArnoudBeckers
Membro | Parceiro Platinum
Membro | Parceiro Platinum

Not possible to report on forms as source of conversation

resolver

Hi there,

For a customer, I'm setting up a report on conversations. They use forms to start conversations next to email and would like to see in a report what the sources of their conversations are.

Both in the reports from the report library as well as when building a custom report, I'm not able to include forms. It only gives email, chat and messenger as conversation channels.

Any idea why that is?

Thanks

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
NicoleSengers
Solução
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Elite

resolver

Hi @ArnoudBeckers 

Would you be able to create a custom property for this report? You can copy the standard options into the field and use a hidden field on the conversations form you wish to track.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
NicoleSengers
Solução

resolver

Hi @ArnoudBeckers 

Would you be able to create a custom property for this report? You can copy the standard options into the field and use a hidden field on the conversations form you wish to track.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @ArnoudBeckers 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I don't see a HubSpot-out-of-the-box solution for this, but I want to tag some of our experts on the matter - @warrendavey @Josh @NicoleSengers do you have any suggestions for @ArnoudBeckers on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva