Dashboards & Reporting

SBarden8

No Deals are Showing under the sales page?

SOLVE

The Deals tab under sales shows up as completely empty. I am an intern so my account may not have access to these, just find it wierd that I can't view any of them. Shows up on coworkers accounts. Need to filter for a certain kind of deal for a project. Any other way in case I cant get deals to show up?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SBarden8,

This sounds like the person who invited you into the portal did not give you view access to deals. If you don't have these permissions, you can't do anything about that. You need to ask an admin to grant you wider permissions: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/hubspot-user-permissions-guide

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SBarden8,

This sounds like the person who invited you into the portal did not give you view access to deals. If you don't have these permissions, you can't do anything about that. You need to ask an admin to grant you wider permissions: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/hubspot-user-permissions-guide

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SBarden8

SOLVE
Thank you so much, do you know if there is a way to filter for deal status
on the Companies tab?
Thanks!
0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SBarden8,

If you're referring to the companies overview / index page, then no, you can't filter by deal stage here. The company view only shows company properties and the deal stage is a deal property.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler