Dashboards & Reporting

oddleon
Participant

New Logos report

SOLVE

I want to make a report showing all new logos we have landed within a given timeframe in a region. Currently this is not possible, and I wonder if and how people have soved this. I cannot be the only one that wnats to report on this. 

3 Accepted solutions
Jnix284
Solution
Hall of Famer | Elite Partner

New Logos report

SOLVE

@oddleon you would need to create a custom report using multiple objects - so that you can measure on company properties and deal properties.

From there, you'd need a property that identifies region, either on the deal or company, as well as how you're defining a new logo - is it based on "create date" for the company?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
Aakar
Solution
Key Advisor

New Logos report

SOLVE

Hi @oddleon -

You can create a custom report using Deals & Companies properties. A simple new logo report could involve utilizing the deal close date alongside the pipeline name and deal closed won stage. Additionally, you can apply filters based on specific criteria such as 'New Business' (Deal/Business Type) and region. The definition of the region is entirely up to you. If the default region is not suitable for your business, you have the option to create a custom one based on country names.

Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost

0 Upvotes
Lucila-Andimol
Solution
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner

New Logos report

SOLVE

Hey @oddleon 

so as other collegues are mentioning here

Region is not a standard property in HubSpot so you need create this first (at Company or deal level is the same)

Then you need to see how are you reflecting your Logos: is it the Deal name, a Deal type, A product o a custom object.

Acording to this, you will need to use both elements (Region property and Logo)

to get the report you want.

Let us know if you have any other question.

Hope this helps

María Lucila Abal
COO Andimol | Platinum Accredited Partner
HubSpot Expert, Top Community Champion | Hall of Fame IN23
Certified Trainer (12+ years) | SuperAdmins Bootcamp Instructor

Have questions? Get answers:

Get Premium Support

Did my post help answer your question? Mark this as a solution.

3 Replies 3
Lucila-Andimol
Solution

New Logos report

SOLVE

Hey @oddleon 

so as other collegues are mentioning here

Region is not a standard property in HubSpot so you need create this first (at Company or deal level is the same)

Then you need to see how are you reflecting your Logos: is it the Deal name, a Deal type, A product o a custom object.

Acording to this, you will need to use both elements (Region property and Logo)

to get the report you want.

Let us know if you have any other question.

Hope this helps

María Lucila Abal
COO Andimol | Platinum Accredited Partner
HubSpot Expert, Top Community Champion | Hall of Fame IN23
Certified Trainer (12+ years) | SuperAdmins Bootcamp Instructor

Have questions? Get answers:

Get Premium Support

Did my post help answer your question? Mark this as a solution.

Aakar
Solution
Key Advisor

New Logos report

SOLVE

Hi @oddleon -

You can create a custom report using Deals & Companies properties. A simple new logo report could involve utilizing the deal close date alongside the pipeline name and deal closed won stage. Additionally, you can apply filters based on specific criteria such as 'New Business' (Deal/Business Type) and region. The definition of the region is entirely up to you. If the default region is not suitable for your business, you have the option to create a custom one based on country names.

Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost
0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Solution

New Logos report

SOLVE

@oddleon you would need to create a custom report using multiple objects - so that you can measure on company properties and deal properties.

From there, you'd need a property that identifies region, either on the deal or company, as well as how you're defining a new logo - is it based on "create date" for the company?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes