Dashboards & Reporting

MattConquer

New Deals Created Report is showing incorrect Amounts

SOLVE

When creating a deal in hubsport at any stage it does not always show up in the new deals created report dashboard or a random value will show which does not match any values for any deals entered, can anyone help with this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MattConquer,

Please keep in mind that the value that is shown on the deal forecast will take into consideration the probability of that deal closing. So for example, if a deal value is $10,000 and it's in a deal stage that has 50% probability of closing, the forecast will show $5,000. 

If a deal is not showing up at all, you may want to reference the dates of the deal and whether or not it falls within the range that you are reporting on.

If you have further questions on this, please let me know. I'd be happy to help.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @MattConquer,

Please keep in mind that the value that is shown on the deal forecast will take into consideration the probability of that deal closing. So for example, if a deal value is $10,000 and it's in a deal stage that has 50% probability of closing, the forecast will show $5,000. 

If a deal is not showing up at all, you may want to reference the dates of the deal and whether or not it falls within the range that you are reporting on.

If you have further questions on this, please let me know. I'd be happy to help.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes