Dashboards & Reporting

JaniceGib
Mitglied

Need help with productivity reporting

lösung

I need to report on productivity by each of my users on a weekly basis. Anyone else doing this and can tell me how?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
roisinkirby
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Thank you! Yes this reporting is not currently available but you can vote for the idea and comment with your own uscease here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Track-Account-User-Activity-Tracking/idi-p/2378

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
6 Antworten
gkeshian
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

@JaniceGib 

You should check out our app, Sales Rep Scorecards for HubSpot.  It's designed to do exactly what you're describing -- report on the productivity of each rep, so that you can coach them better using data.

Here is a quick video overview and below is a screenshot of a basic rep productivity report in the app.  LMK if you want to learn more!

Sales productivity by rep in HubSpotSales productivity by rep in HubSpot

roisinkirby
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hey @JaniceGib can you be more specific about the insights you are looking to isolate/measure? 

0 Upvotes
JaniceGib
Mitglied

lösung

There is a canned productivity report in HubSpot, but it doesn't get down into each user's productivity, i.e. calls, meetings, emails, tasks, etc.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Thank you! Yes this reporting is not currently available but you can vote for the idea and comment with your own uscease here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Track-Account-User-Activity-Tracking/idi-p/2378

0 Upvotes
JaniceGib
Mitglied

lösung

So I see that others have already requested this feature. How do I kudo an existing request? Not seeing that option.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Are you able to see / click this icon on the bottom right corner of the idea? If not, can you please share the link?

Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 13.46.52.png

0 Upvotes