Dashboards & Reporting

JaniceGib

Need help with productivity reporting

SOLVE

I need to report on productivity by each of my users on a weekly basis. Anyone else doing this and can tell me how?

1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Thank you! Yes this reporting is not currently available but you can vote for the idea and comment with your own uscease here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Track-Account-User-Activity-Tracking/idi-p/2378

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
gkeshian
Contributor

SOLVE

@JaniceGib 

You should check out our app, Sales Rep Scorecards for HubSpot.  It's designed to do exactly what you're describing -- report on the productivity of each rep, so that you can coach them better using data.

Here is a quick video overview and below is a screenshot of a basic rep productivity report in the app.  LMK if you want to learn more!

Sales productivity by rep in HubSpotSales productivity by rep in HubSpot

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @JaniceGib can you be more specific about the insights you are looking to isolate/measure? 

0 Upvotes
JaniceGib

SOLVE

There is a canned productivity report in HubSpot, but it doesn't get down into each user's productivity, i.e. calls, meetings, emails, tasks, etc.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Thank you! Yes this reporting is not currently available but you can vote for the idea and comment with your own uscease here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Track-Account-User-Activity-Tracking/idi-p/2378

0 Upvotes
JaniceGib

SOLVE

So I see that others have already requested this feature. How do I kudo an existing request? Not seeing that option.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Are you able to see / click this icon on the bottom right corner of the idea? If not, can you please share the link?

Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 13.46.52.png

0 Upvotes