Dashboards & Reporting

ABlindenbache2

Need Boolean NOT or other workaround

SOLVE

Hi, I am trying to create a report which of all resellers that HAVE NOT created a deal this year for a certain product ID. I would really need a NOT statement besides AND and OR. Or if any of you have another workaround to this, i am keen to hear it.

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ABlindenbache,

Are resellers created as contact records? If so, you can create a contact list of all contacts which are resellers and then exclude this list from your report via list membership: "Contact is not a member of [reseller list]".

This is assuming that you created a report with two data sources, contacts and deals. (And yes, agree, a native statement would be great.)

Best regards!

PS. No need to submit a post multiple times 🙂

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

In addition to the workaround from @karstenkoehler, I'd suggest adding this to the ideas forum here. Or you can upvote + comment on one of these ideas that have been submitted:

The product teams see these ideas and implement a lot of them. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
ABlindenbache
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Dan for proposing and posting it to the ideas forum. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ABlindenbache,

Are resellers created as contact records? If so, you can create a contact list of all contacts which are resellers and then exclude this list from your report via list membership: "Contact is not a member of [reseller list]".

This is assuming that you created a report with two data sources, contacts and deals. (And yes, agree, a native statement would be great.)

Best regards!

PS. No need to submit a post multiple times 🙂

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

ABlindenbache
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Karsten for the workaround idea. I'll have a look if that is an option for us. 

Posted more than once to give importance, since I saw in the forum that this is a common problem that has not been addressed. 

0 Upvotes