Dashboards & Reporting

RGelber

NRR report

SOLVE

I am trying to create a report that shows a Customer on the X-axis, the value of their contracts (annually) on the Y-axis, and show it year over year.  So for example, it will show Company A on the X, then have two different bar measurements, 2021 total contract values and another bar showing 2022 total contract values.

I have tried making this customer report several different ways, but I am having trouble.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
ChrisoKlepke
Solution
Key Advisor | Elite Partner

NRR report

SOLVE

@TiphaineCuisset , thank you for tagging me again 😉 

Hey @RGelber , 

hope I can help you out here. There is a function in the reports tool that can compare the current timeframe with the one before very elegantly. It doesn't matter in this case if you change it too monthly, yearly or daily. But this feature is only available in the single object report tools. Luckily, you can filter and view the associated company in a deal-based single object report.

This is a report I build with example data. As you can see at the end of the chart, it compares the yearly amount of deals with the year before:

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 11.49.58.png

Here are some additional screenshots to get you started:

Filters

Of course, you can add some other filters here. Especially something like Deal Stage is Closed Won would make sense.

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 11.49.00.png

Chart Configuration

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 11.48.52.png

Display Options

This where you set up the comparison to the time frame before the one you're displaying. If the timeframe you're filtering is last month, you will also see the month before that. In this case, it is last year (2021) and the comparison is the year before that, so 2020.

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 11.49.22.png

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions. Otherwise, please consider helping the community with similar questions by marking this post as a solution. 

Cheers, 

Chriso

View solution in original post

NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

NRR report

SOLVE

Hi @RGelber 

The solution from @ChrisoKlepke works really well. I looked at it slightly differently and Suggest you can do associated companies and amount but break down the report by Close date - Year.

Screenshot 2022-03-14 at 13.18.49.png

Kind regards

Nicole

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

NRR report

SOLVE

Hi @RGelber 

The solution from @ChrisoKlepke works really well. I looked at it slightly differently and Suggest you can do associated companies and amount but break down the report by Close date - Year.

Screenshot 2022-03-14 at 13.18.49.png

Kind regards

Nicole

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
ChrisoKlepke
Solution

NRR report

SOLVE

@TiphaineCuisset , thank you for tagging me again 😉 

Hey @RGelber , 

hope I can help you out here. There is a function in the reports tool that can compare the current timeframe with the one before very elegantly. It doesn't matter in this case if you change it too monthly, yearly or daily. But this feature is only available in the single object report tools. Luckily, you can filter and view the associated company in a deal-based single object report.

This is a report I build with example data. As you can see at the end of the chart, it compares the yearly amount of deals with the year before:

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 11.49.58.png

Here are some additional screenshots to get you started:

Filters

Of course, you can add some other filters here. Especially something like Deal Stage is Closed Won would make sense.

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 11.49.00.png

Chart Configuration

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 11.48.52.png

Display Options

This where you set up the comparison to the time frame before the one you're displaying. If the timeframe you're filtering is last month, you will also see the month before that. In this case, it is last year (2021) and the comparison is the year before that, so 2020.

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 11.49.22.png

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions. Otherwise, please consider helping the community with similar questions by marking this post as a solution. 

Cheers, 

Chriso

timo1
Contributor

NRR report

SOLVE

Hi @ChrisoKlepke, Is it possible to break this down by CSM rep instead of associated company? We're trying to figure out each CSM's NRR progress throughout the year. 

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

NRR report

SOLVE

Hi @RGelber 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @danmoyle @ChrisoKlepke @NicoleSengers do you have any thought for @RGelber on this?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !