Dashboards & Reporting

MFreeman2

NEED HELP: Filtering lead types out of win loss sales report

SOLVE

I have a need to filter out the non-qualified leads from my win-loss report in the sales report section. I use it for tracking performance of staff and our use case means that unqualified leads should not be included in the data. I do not see a way to accomplish this - please advise.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MFreeman2,

Could you please share the exact name of your report and/or a screenshot, pixelating any confidential information? Also, could you share your definition of an unqualified lead?

It looks like you're on a Free or Starter subscription. Here the options are limited, unfortunately. To customize reports, a Professional license is needed.

In general, you would edit the report, click into the Filters section and exclude records there, for example by excluding contacts by Lead status.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MFreeman2,

Could you please share the exact name of your report and/or a screenshot, pixelating any confidential information? Also, could you share your definition of an unqualified lead?

It looks like you're on a Free or Starter subscription. Here the options are limited, unfortunately. To customize reports, a Professional license is needed.

In general, you would edit the report, click into the Filters section and exclude records there, for example by excluding contacts by Lead status.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes