My dashboard pages aren't opening

finnq

When I click dashboard I just get a plain white page with the website menu.

0 Upvotes
15 Replies 15
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hello @finnq are you still experiencing this issue?

0 Upvotes
finnq

I am yes

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Can you please share a screenshot and let me know if clearching your cache or testing on a different browser / network helps?

0 Upvotes
finnq

I've tried clearing cache but it does work in a different browser (doesn't work with Safari). I'd rather not change my browser though..
Screenshot 2018-02-27 14.48.59.png

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @finnq

If the issue is specific to one browser, the loading issue could be due to conflicting extensions or settings within Safari. I would recommend trying in an incognito window within Safari, and then going through and working through your extensions to see what could be interferring. Also ensuring you have the most up to date version of Safari would be a good step. 

0 Upvotes
azfarnism

How to check opened tracked emails?

I can't open my dashboard on Google Chrome Extension, and I can't find the place to check the tracked emails on the Android App.I can't checked opened tracked emailsI can't checked opened tracked emails

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

@azfarnism

What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? Have you: 

1. cleared your cache

2. tried loading the content in an incognito window

3. disabled/deleted the extension and downloaded again?  

0 Upvotes
azfarnism

I have tried all 3 steps above but still this is happening.

Hubspot sales.PNG

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @azfarnism 

Thank you for the additional information. 

Can you please confirm that you are allowing third party cookies in your browser? 

Thank you, 
Jenny

0 Upvotes
azfarnism

Im not really sure but I think so

Been trying to look over the Google Chrome for Windows' SettingsBeen trying to look over the Google Chrome for Windows' Settings

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

You're close to the right page @azfarnism. If you follow the steps in this artice you will be able to see your 3rd party cookie settings. 

If you can send along a screenshot showing the cookie settings, that would be great! 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
azfarnism

3rd Party Cookies aren't blocked by default3rd party cookies.PNG

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @azfarnism

Can you please send along a screenshot of the URL you're looking at to confirm you are on a live page? I would recommend going to hubspot.com and following the login steps to ensure you are looking at the right page and that the portal ID matches your portal ID. 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
azfarnism

It is the same Hubspot ID as when I open Hubspot.comHubspot ID: 2841042Hubspot ID: 2841042Is this what you mean by LIVE Page?

Cookies 2.PNG

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @azfarnism

Can you please try going into your settings (avatar in top right corner>products and add ons>add sales free), activating the free sales portal, and then reloading the content? 

Based on your most recent screenshot it doesn't look like  you have access to the Sales tool which is required to access the activity feed. 

Please let me know if you have success after that. 

0 Upvotes