Dashboards & Reporting

trashangel_exe
Participant

My Reports are showing "Internal Values" instead of "Label"

Hello,

My Reports are showing "Internal Values" instead of "Label" and I wish to have it show it's "Label" instead. I cannot find where this occured or how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated.

I am using the "Count of Companies" as well as "Lead Status". 

2022-02-17 10_24_42-.png

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
ENagel3

I am experiencing the same. We are being shown the internal data values, not the label assigned to the data. How do we correct this?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @trashangel_exe,

These don't look like they're exclusively internal values. However, reports will show if there are records with have a value that has since been deleted from the property. For example, if a company has the Lead status "open_deal" and that value has been deleted from the property, it remains on the records.

Could you check on those records (by simply clicking on the bar and checking the company record) if the "open_deal" records have that value or if it is indeed an internal value? (In the latter case, I'd recommend reaching out to customer support, but I assume it's what I described above.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
trashangel_exe
Participant

Unfortunately it was not the case. I contacted Customer Support and they said it was an ongoing issues for some users and they are investigating.

Thanks for the solution and fast response Karsten!