Dashboards & Reporting

Peeushb

Multiple Teams

SOLVE

I am trialing Reports Add-on and can see three types of dashboards listed (Hubspot Dashboards, My Dashboards and Team Dashboards) when I click on the dropdown icon next to a dashboard name.

All the dashboards that I create, irrespective of the sharing permissions, show under "My Dahsboards" and I am not able to find a way to add a Team specific dashboard (which will, I assume, show under "Team Dasboards" category). Equally, the only out-of-the-box dashboard available under "Team Dashboards" category (named "First Dashboard") neother allows me to change sharing permissions, nor specify which team is it for (i.e. which team can see it).

I am missing something here?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Multiple Teams

SOLVE

Hi @Peeushb   Any dashboard you create will remain under the "My Dashboards" tab as long as you maintian ownership of the dashboard.  In order to assign a dashboard to a team, you will need to transfer ownership of that dashboard to a member of the team. Once you've done this however, non-team members will not be able to see the dashboard.

As an admin, you can transfer dashboard ownership to a member of different team, but if you are not a member of that team, you will not be able to see that report.   

Regarding the renaming of the First Dashboard, you can change the name by clikcing on Settings (see below). 

dashboard.gif

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Multiple Teams

SOLVE

Hi @Peeushb   Any dashboard you create will remain under the "My Dashboards" tab as long as you maintian ownership of the dashboard.  In order to assign a dashboard to a team, you will need to transfer ownership of that dashboard to a member of the team. Once you've done this however, non-team members will not be able to see the dashboard.

As an admin, you can transfer dashboard ownership to a member of different team, but if you are not a member of that team, you will not be able to see that report.   

Regarding the renaming of the First Dashboard, you can change the name by clikcing on Settings (see below). 

dashboard.gif

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes