Dashboards & Reporting

NLaemmermann
Participant

Monthly recurring closing date in report

SOLVE

Hello,

We have a report that monitors the overdue deals (these are deals that should have been closed last month and show a past due closing date). 

We need this report on a monthly basis and it is imperative that the information provided is accurate.

Every month we have to re-enter a new closing date. We need a workaround option instead of having the option to choose all dates prior to "the current month".

Any ideas on how to improve this?

Thank you!

Nicole

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JustinPerkinsC
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Sadly, I don't know of a way to automate these even with workflow tools. You can however easily edit in bulk if you have a view under deals that have all the expired/past due dates. Simple select all the records, click the edit button which appears and select the value to adjust. Not as nice as an automated method, but it means you don't have to go 1 deal at a time.

Sorry, wish I had a better solution for you on this one. 

Justin Perkins
Marketing Operations Manager
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
JustinPerkinsC
Top Contributor

SOLVE

The question, are you looking at a reporting option in terms of automation? Or trying to get something in place to automatically move the dates a month out on those deals?

Typically when I want to schedule data sets I have automated weekly/monthly scheduled dashboards that go to the required teams.

Justin Perkins
Contract LogixLinkedin
0 Upvotes
NLaemmermann
Participant

SOLVE

I am looking for an option to move the closing dates a month out on those deals.

Thank you!

Nicole

0 Upvotes
JustinPerkinsC
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Sadly, I don't know of a way to automate these even with workflow tools. You can however easily edit in bulk if you have a view under deals that have all the expired/past due dates. Simple select all the records, click the edit button which appears and select the value to adjust. Not as nice as an automated method, but it means you don't have to go 1 deal at a time.

Sorry, wish I had a better solution for you on this one. 

Justin Perkins
Contract LogixLinkedin
0 Upvotes