Dashboards & Reporting

DStoenescu

Month-over-month pipeline growth

SOLVE

Hi, 

I would like to build a report for my sales pipeline. I am interested in having a graph that shows me month-over-month growth (%) in deals that entered a specific stage. I was able to create a graph showing me the cumulative numbers of the deals that entered in specific stage, but is it possible to show me also the growth increase in %?

Thank you in advance!

Best, 

Davia

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DStoenescu,

Some chart types don't allow comparisons for the previous date range, some do. You would find this option in the top right corner of the single object report builder:

karstenkoehler_0-1677601329866.png

If you're able to access this option, could you please share the exact settings (Filters, visualized properties) via screenshot?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
DStoenescu

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler ,

Thank you for your response,

I am interested to see the cumulative deals that entered the warm lead stage last quarter and the increase mont-over month. 

Screenshot 2023-02-28 at 17.37.40.pngScreenshot 2023-02-28 at 17.36.46.pngScreenshot 2023-02-28 at 17.36.33.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DStoenescu,

The comparison options require the displayed date to match the filtered date. Once you make that change, the comparison drop down should become available.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DStoenescu,

Some chart types don't allow comparisons for the previous date range, some do. You would find this option in the top right corner of the single object report builder:

karstenkoehler_0-1677601329866.png

If you're able to access this option, could you please share the exact settings (Filters, visualized properties) via screenshot?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

DStoenescu

SOLVE

Thank you @karstenkoehler , 

I was able to compare it to previous quarter or period, but it would be useful if there would also be an option to compare it to previous month over a period of one year. I did not find the option of showing me the month over month increase in %.

Best, 

@DStoenescu 

0 Upvotes
Chris_Hamoen

SOLVE

Is it important to know what changed specifically, or just the % change?

0 Upvotes