Dashboards & Reporting

CathL18

Meeting descriptions

We are relatively new to HubSpot but already the team is looking at how we can report specific details of our engagements.

We would like to report on outcomes of meetings AND topics covered. I can see that I can customise the outcomes but just wondering if there's a way to create a property within a "log a meeting' so that the user can just select the topics covered (e.g. from a multi-option checklist). I imagine that it would be similar to a manufacturing company reporting on products that have been discussed.

I haven't been able to find any info on whether this is possible and how to do it so thought I'd ask here if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks! 

2 Replies 2
VerbruggheCaro
Contributor | Elite Partner
Contributor | Elite Partner

Meeting descriptions

Good morning @CathL18,

The easiest way would be to create different meeting types according to the topics covered.

You can create them by going to your Settings > Tools > Calling > Call Configurations

Here, you'll need to tick the "Track call and meeting types" and you can "Edit options" on the right.

I hope that helps,

Best,

Caroline

CathL18

Meeting descriptions

Hi @VerbruggheCaro 

Thanks for your response and yes, I can see how this could work. However, I can also see that I will be asked - what if we discuss multiple topics or the topic is not in the list?

Is there a way to use the meeting description for reporting at this level of detail?

Thanks

Catherine

0 Upvotes