Dashboards & Reporting

BHickman

Meeting Outcome by Meeting Type by Team

SOLVE

Hi,

I am looking to find a report / dashboard setting that would allow me to identify by current team of 10's meeting activity. Specifically, I'd like to have a view of reps on team, total meetings by set time frame and a breakdown of the meeting outcome rolling up to the total meeting count per rep. (Ex: Rep A had 20 meetings this week, of which 5 rescheduled, 5 completed, 5 No Show and 5 Cancelled). If possible it would be helpful to have this chart also give me all of the totals rolled into one dashboard/report to check trends throughout the team. 

TIA.

1 Accepted solution
Bryantworks
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BHickman,

This should be possible in an activity based report, you can segment by "Activity assigned to" and then "Call Outcome" or "Meeting Outcome".  I also find it helpful to utilize the "Call and Meeting Type" as well, as discovery calls can be much different than a demo call in terms of completions and raw numbers.

It should end up looking something like this:

Bryantworks_0-1659517415015.png

Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Bryantworks
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @BHickman,

This should be possible in an activity based report, you can segment by "Activity assigned to" and then "Call Outcome" or "Meeting Outcome".  I also find it helpful to utilize the "Call and Meeting Type" as well, as discovery calls can be much different than a demo call in terms of completions and raw numbers.

It should end up looking something like this:

Bryantworks_0-1659517415015.png

Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert