Dashboards & Reporting

ARavera
Participant

Meeting - How to have a complete report

SOLVE

Hi everyone!

I'm having some issues with Hubspot's meetings reports, it never shows the complete information, there's always some meetings that don't reflect on the report. I was wondering if maybe I'm missing something, I have the calendar integrated with hubspot, and also encourage the team to use the Meetings tools that you have in hubspot, to set all meetings, should I be doing something else?

Thanks!

Alexia

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ARavera,

The calendar sync does not include all events on a calendar: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/use-hubspots-integration-with-google-calendar-or-outlook-...

• HubSpot automatically prevents any events from being added for members of your organization based on email domain (your portal’s target and connected domains), and existing users.
  • Any events created prior to the integration will not be synced to HubSpot, even if guests in such events exist as a contact in your HubSpot account and have the same email address in the Email property. Only events created in Google and Office 365 while the integration is active will be synced to the contact's timeline.
  • For recurring meetings, HubSpot will only sync the first event in the series. If another event in the series changes, or attendee response changes, the updated event will sync to HubSpot. For example, if someone cancels one particular week for a regular weekly meeting, it will trigger that week's event to sync to HubSpot.
  • All day events will not be synced to HubSpot. 
  • HubSpot's calendar sync does not sync private calendar events to your HubSpot account. If a public event is later changed to private, the engagement will remain in your HubSpot account, but changes to the event will no longer sync. 

After reviewing this list, are there meetings you'd expect to see but which you are not seeing? Are they logged to the records of the contacts? That's where the report would be pulling them from. If they're not on the contact record, they can't show up in the meeting report.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
JChaudhari

SOLVE

Hi, Thank you for the answer.

Regarding the first point, is there a possibility of incorporating events for my organization's members? I'm utilizing HubSpot to manage my contacts and regularly arranging meetings with my company's employees, however, HubSpot is not enabling me to do so. Kindly assist me in finding a solution. Much appreciated.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ARavera,

The calendar sync does not include all events on a calendar: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/use-hubspots-integration-with-google-calendar-or-outlook-...

• HubSpot automatically prevents any events from being added for members of your organization based on email domain (your portal’s target and connected domains), and existing users.
  • Any events created prior to the integration will not be synced to HubSpot, even if guests in such events exist as a contact in your HubSpot account and have the same email address in the Email property. Only events created in Google and Office 365 while the integration is active will be synced to the contact's timeline.
  • For recurring meetings, HubSpot will only sync the first event in the series. If another event in the series changes, or attendee response changes, the updated event will sync to HubSpot. For example, if someone cancels one particular week for a regular weekly meeting, it will trigger that week's event to sync to HubSpot.
  • All day events will not be synced to HubSpot. 
  • HubSpot's calendar sync does not sync private calendar events to your HubSpot account. If a public event is later changed to private, the engagement will remain in your HubSpot account, but changes to the event will no longer sync. 

After reviewing this list, are there meetings you'd expect to see but which you are not seeing? Are they logged to the records of the contacts? That's where the report would be pulling them from. If they're not on the contact record, they can't show up in the meeting report.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.