Dashboards & Reporting

ACarr1
Participant

Meeting Follow Up Time Report

SOLVE

Hi,

I'm trying to build a report that will show the time elapsed between a meeting and the first follow up. I've been exploring the lead response time report in sales analytics but I'm unable to filter to just show the first follow up after a meeting. Let me know if you have any ideas as to how to build this one. 

Thanks,

Allen

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ACarr1,

I'd approach this with a date stamp and a calculation property.

The date of the first follow-up would be stamped in a contact-based workflow:

karstenkoehler_1-1653410241747.png

Both properties stamped are custom date properties you'd have to create. (The workflow would only work from now on, not historically.)

You can then create a calculation property for the time between Date of first meeting booked in meetings tool and First contact after meeting. This calculation property would contain the information you're looking for.

I haven't tested this but it should work.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ACarr1,

I'd approach this with a date stamp and a calculation property.

The date of the first follow-up would be stamped in a contact-based workflow:

karstenkoehler_1-1653410241747.png

Both properties stamped are custom date properties you'd have to create. (The workflow would only work from now on, not historically.)

You can then create a calculation property for the time between Date of first meeting booked in meetings tool and First contact after meeting. This calculation property would contain the information you're looking for.

I haven't tested this but it should work.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JHaber6
Contributor | Elite Partner
Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi Allen,

You can likley do this with a combination of workflows. One to track when the meeting happened and one to track when the first email was sent when the meeting date is known. If you just want to track this for the first meeting with a contact or one specific type of meeting, then you can add the meeting date and follow-up date to the contact. If you want to track it for multiple meetings related to a contact, you would have to create a custom object to track this. 

Hope that helps!

Jenna Haber
Revenue Operations Consultant