Dashboards & Reporting

jocallaghanSD
Mitglied

Marketing pipeline influence

lösung

Hello! 

I'm new to HubSpot from previously using SF/Pardot. 

In SF I used to be able to create an overall marketing influence on the sales pipeline report. I can't seem to do this in HubSpot? Does anyone have a similar report?

By Marketing influence we mean if any contact involved in a deal has been nurtured with marketing content (downloads, clicks etc) during the sales process where the lead didn't come from us directly.

Really appreciate your help! 

Many thanks,

Jessica

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @jocallaghanSD,

You won't find this report exactly (one $ amount for all of marketing's attribution to the sales pipeline), but you'll find similar reports in the report library (Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library). You can select "Attribution" in the left sidebar or search for "Closed revenue amount". "Closed revenue amount by interaction source with traffic source breakdown" should be close to what you're looking for.

Additionally, in HubSpot Marketing Hub Enterprise, you can create custom multi-touch revenue attribution reports: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-a-multi-touch-revenue-attribution-report

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @jocallaghanSD,

You won't find this report exactly (one $ amount for all of marketing's attribution to the sales pipeline), but you'll find similar reports in the report library (Menu > Reports > Reports > Report library). You can select "Attribution" in the left sidebar or search for "Closed revenue amount". "Closed revenue amount by interaction source with traffic source breakdown" should be close to what you're looking for.

Additionally, in HubSpot Marketing Hub Enterprise, you can create custom multi-touch revenue attribution reports: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-a-multi-touch-revenue-attribution-report

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.