Dashboards & Reporting

MKurbanova

Mailchimp Reporting Features

SOLVE

Hi All! I believe many companies use mailchimp for emailing and it is essencial to keep recording on all the activities within HubSpot.  I am really concern on mailchimp reporting features in HubSpot as there are not many at all. I believe this would be very usefull at least to have the basic reporting features such as open rate, click rate, number of unsubcribe, bounce rate in percentages %.  As some additional features to these if this is possible to integrate avarage time spending on each email and  country/regions with the most openes/clicks this would be great! Very important to have it all available at the reporting dashboard. If anyone knows about existing ways to extract all this information from Hubspot, please let me know. Please do not offer to do it through the lists, this is not what I am looking for. 

Thank you!

Regards

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
andrus
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @MKurbanova 

Usually, most integrations focus on the core value of syncing two apps. For example, syncing contacts from HubSpot to MailChimp, or syncing email clicks from MC to HUBS. I assume you've got this covered already.

Reporting is not usually something that is synced between different tools because there are different formats, standards, etc. And it's not "critical" in the sense that reporting is something you could just open the other app if and when you need it. 

But perhaps I don't your use case here. What's the most important MailChimp data for you to see in Hubspot, and why? 

PS. There are tools like Google Data Studio and Whatagraph that let you easily pull in marketing data from various sources for reporting. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
andrus
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @MKurbanova 

Usually, most integrations focus on the core value of syncing two apps. For example, syncing contacts from HubSpot to MailChimp, or syncing email clicks from MC to HUBS. I assume you've got this covered already.

Reporting is not usually something that is synced between different tools because there are different formats, standards, etc. And it's not "critical" in the sense that reporting is something you could just open the other app if and when you need it. 

But perhaps I don't your use case here. What's the most important MailChimp data for you to see in Hubspot, and why? 

PS. There are tools like Google Data Studio and Whatagraph that let you easily pull in marketing data from various sources for reporting. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MKurbanova,

Thanks for reaching out! 

I wanted to add some experts to our conversation.

Hi @webdew@andrus@johnelmer@Phil_Vallender@DavidDennison  - Do you have any advice for @MKurbanova?

Thanks!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !