Dashboards & Reporting

PMgoUrban
投稿者

MRR tracking

解決

Does anyone have handy advice for tracking expected MRR while deals are still in the Sales Pipeline and before a prospect has committed?

I an thinking something including line items calculations which as far as I can tell cannot be done in the left hand side sales info preview within deal info?

2件の承認済みベストアンサー
Mike_Eastwood
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner

MRR tracking

解決

Hi @PMgoUrban 

Sales Hub Enterprise customers can access MRR Reporting but it's only for Deals that are Closed Won, not predicted revenue.

You could create multiple deals, for recurring revenue, but that would get really messy, really quickly.

I would create a deal with ARR rather than MRR and use that for reporting and predictions.

Have fun

Mike

元の投稿で解決策を見る

danmoyle
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

MRR tracking

解決

@PMgoUrban in addition to @Mike_Eastwood's advice on ARR rather than MRR, you could create a calculated property that does the math for you and creates an MRR property. 

Any properties you create should be visible in the left panel when you add them to default views

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
danmoyle
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

MRR tracking

解決

@PMgoUrban in addition to @Mike_Eastwood's advice on ARR rather than MRR, you could create a calculated property that does the math for you and creates an MRR property. 

Any properties you create should be visible in the left panel when you add them to default views

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
Mike_Eastwood
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner

MRR tracking

解決

Hi @PMgoUrban 

Sales Hub Enterprise customers can access MRR Reporting but it's only for Deals that are Closed Won, not predicted revenue.

You could create multiple deals, for recurring revenue, but that would get really messy, really quickly.

I would create a deal with ARR rather than MRR and use that for reporting and predictions.

Have fun

Mike

PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

MRR tracking

解決

Hello, @PMgoUrban thank you for posting in our Community!

That's a great question!  I want to invite our top experts to share their thoughts @Nynke_HM @danmoyle @Mike_Eastwood any recommendations for @PMgoUrban ?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !