Dashboards & Reporting

jeromeant
Mitglied

MRR & Goals

lösung

Hi,

Our sales teams as MRR KPI Goals and I would like to setup goals with MRR and not with revenue.

Could it be possible to setup goals on MRR and not on revenue ?

Thanks,

Jerome

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Nynke_HM
Lösung
Stratege/Strategin | Diamond Partner

MRR & Goals

lösung

Hi @jeromeant ,

I think you could, but this requires some custom properties and reporting skills. MRR is a default Deal property in HubSpot, so you could start by filling out data in there (if you haven't already).

If the MRR data has been added to your Deals, you could start building custom reports that reflect MRR results in stead of Revenue results. This requires a HubSpot Professional or Enterprise subscription. 

Unfortunately you can't use the MRR property in the HubSpot Goals tool, so you will have to build a custom notification with the Workflows tool if you want to be notifified about a reaching a MRR goal. Or setup a recurring dashboard email if you just want to be updated on a regular basis.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Nynke

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
Nynke_HM
Lösung

MRR & Goals

lösung

Hi @jeromeant ,

I think you could, but this requires some custom properties and reporting skills. MRR is a default Deal property in HubSpot, so you could start by filling out data in there (if you haven't already).

If the MRR data has been added to your Deals, you could start building custom reports that reflect MRR results in stead of Revenue results. This requires a HubSpot Professional or Enterprise subscription. 

Unfortunately you can't use the MRR property in the HubSpot Goals tool, so you will have to build a custom notification with the Workflows tool if you want to be notifified about a reaching a MRR goal. Or setup a recurring dashboard email if you just want to be updated on a regular basis.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Nynke

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution