Dashboards & Reporting

RFaulkner

MQL Reporting

SOLVE

Does anyone know of a dashboard that I can show how many MQLs we have, who those MQLs are against and also show their progress through the sales pipeline? 

I want to create a dashboard I can share with my board that shows the progress of our MQLs so we can identify who is responsible for them once they have been passed to sales and to see their progress.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

MQL Reporting

SOLVE

Hi @RFaulkner,

I'm not aware of an out-of-the-box dashboard, this probably doesn't exist.

If you have a Professional subscription, these types of reports can be created quite easily by navigating to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Contacts.

Make sure the Filters in the top left corner are set to the time frame you're interested in, add an additional filter for Lifecycle stage "Marketing qualified lead" (contacts who are currently a MQL) or Became a marketing qualified lead date is known (contacts who have ever been a MQL). You can then display Count of contacts by Contact owner, for example.

Without a Professional subscription, you can still check the report library for suitable reports, the key here is to search for reports that contain "Lifecycle stage" in their name.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
RFaulkner

MQL Reporting

SOLVE

Great thanks for that Karsten.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

MQL Reporting

SOLVE

Hi @RFaulkner,

I'm not aware of an out-of-the-box dashboard, this probably doesn't exist.

If you have a Professional subscription, these types of reports can be created quite easily by navigating to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Contacts.

Make sure the Filters in the top left corner are set to the time frame you're interested in, add an additional filter for Lifecycle stage "Marketing qualified lead" (contacts who are currently a MQL) or Became a marketing qualified lead date is known (contacts who have ever been a MQL). You can then display Count of contacts by Contact owner, for example.

Without a Professional subscription, you can still check the report library for suitable reports, the key here is to search for reports that contain "Lifecycle stage" in their name.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.