Dashboards & Reporting

Kekegenkai

Looking to track sentiment of contact interactions SOLVE

SOLVE

Hi - I am looking to have reps input a general sentiment score per interaction with contacts. This could be for every interaction or at a minimum after meetings take place.

https://speedtest.vet/ https://vidmate.bid/

Does anyone of custom fields I could create to help track this and then report on it?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Kekegenkai,

This can be achieved with custom properties, you'd need one property for each interaction you want to track. (There aren't any property types in HubSpot which let you store a series of values with timestamps, unfortunately.)

My recommendation would be to either have one general sentiment property or multiple ones, based on steps in your sales process (e.g. sentiment after discovery call, sentiment after demo, etc.) This would then allow you to see patterns in reports for sentiments at different stages of your sales process. You won't however be able to visualize the individual sentiments for one contact from start to end since this information is distributed across multiple properties and HubSpot currently doesn't support that type of report.

The best way to get sales reps to actually put a value in this field is by adding it to the contact record sidebar. With a Professional subscription, you could also consider reminding workflows via internal email notification if a meeting has taken place but the field is still empty.

How detailed do you want to be in your sentiment tracking? A custom property could be a radio select type property with options "Positive", "Negative" or "Neutral" – or you could classify into into more detailed emotions.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Kekegenkai,

This can be achieved with custom properties, you'd need one property for each interaction you want to track. (There aren't any property types in HubSpot which let you store a series of values with timestamps, unfortunately.)

My recommendation would be to either have one general sentiment property or multiple ones, based on steps in your sales process (e.g. sentiment after discovery call, sentiment after demo, etc.) This would then allow you to see patterns in reports for sentiments at different stages of your sales process. You won't however be able to visualize the individual sentiments for one contact from start to end since this information is distributed across multiple properties and HubSpot currently doesn't support that type of report.

The best way to get sales reps to actually put a value in this field is by adding it to the contact record sidebar. With a Professional subscription, you could also consider reminding workflows via internal email notification if a meeting has taken place but the field is still empty.

How detailed do you want to be in your sentiment tracking? A custom property could be a radio select type property with options "Positive", "Negative" or "Neutral" – or you could classify into into more detailed emotions.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.