Last Meeting Booked search is not showing accurate report

ClaireMarr

My search for 'Last Meeting Booked' is not showing correct list of companies. Please see below 2 photos for reference: 

The search shows only 3 companies when there are more companies that has meetings booked.The search shows only 3 companies when there are more companies that has meetings booked.Here is an example of a recently booked company which should be included in the search, please advise why this is so and what should be done to have accurate report turn out thanks.Here is an example of a recently booked company which should be included in the search, please advise why this is so and what should be done to have accurate report turn out thanks.

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @ClaireMarr,

The 'last meeting booked' property has recently been changed to 'Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool' to accurately reflect what information is pulled in through this property. The property will only pull in submissions that come through the meetings tool. 

For more information, I wanted to share this article.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

As Jenny noted, we changed the name of "Last meeting booked" to "Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool" to make more clear the behavior of this property.

Now that this property name has been updated, we plan to create a new property to reflect your need, one that updates when meetings are scheduled from the Meetings app or the from the CRM contact record.

tfelds

Hey there. Looking for clarification on this topic as its causing me issues with automating followup emails with clients after a meeting. I have a consulting biz that clients can book me for multiple sessions and then I want them tohave a followup email that includes a post session survey as well a link to book more meetings.....

"Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool: the date of the most recent meeting a contact has booked through the meetings tool. "

QUESTION: If a client (contact) has more than one meeting in the tool will I be able to trigger an email after EACH meeting/session or only the very last meeting? Thanks for your help.

0 Upvotes
MarinoEnglish

Hi Glen,

Has the new property been released yet ?

I have a workflow based on the "Date of last meeting booked" property that works fine when a contact fills my Meeting form.

But I just had to create a meeting from a contact's detail page (because I needed to create a 4 attendees meeting and the Meetings form doesn't allow it) and I just noticed that it did not enroll the 4 contacts in the Workflow. I think I'll need this new property to deal with this case.

Regards,

Romain

0 Upvotes
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @MarinoEnglish,

This article might be helpful for you.

The property "Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool" is referring to the date of the most recent meeting a contact has booked through the meetings tool. This wouldn't include meetings that you have scheduled through the contact record. 

You might want to try using an additional property in the workflow (e.g. last contacted).

I hope this helps!

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
MarinoEnglish

Hi Jessica, and thank you for your answer.

The "last contacted" property can't be used because it's not filled when I book a meeting from the contact record. But it looks like the "next activity date" property could solve my problem.

Romain

0 Upvotes