Dashboards & Reporting

NLagrou
Participant

KPI prospecting outreach

SOLVE

Hi

I've been using Hubspot for some months now but I keep struggling to get a good dashboard to monitor my Propection outreach.

What I would like to monitor on a weekly basis is:

- how many people were sent a 1st email

- how many people were sent a 2nd email

- how many people did I call (1st call)

- how many people did I call for the 2nd time

- how many people were sent a video mail (vidyard)

- how many people are scheduling a demo 

- how many people scheduled a demo

This I want to follow up on a weekly basis as a KPI. We put some targets, e.g. mail 50 new prospects/week, call 15 people/week, etc. See below dashboard:

NLagrou_0-1633337633328.png

There are no dashboards or analytics tools that cover this. 

One option is to work with Deals and make multiple Deal stages. But this creates too many deals, deal stages and is not workable.

My current way of working is to make contact properties and set these manually to yes once I've sent a mail or made a call. This is work-intensive but I can manage it.

NLagrou_1-1633337738643.png

The problem is that the statistics are not correct. I set up my dashboards with below settings

NLagrou_2-1633337790875.png

But when I get - for example - a Task which is due today and the 'mail 1 sent' is set to Yes from last week; I get a +1 on this contact. So again, this week I get a 'mail 1 sent', since any update on the contact card (task, note, adding contact info, ...) counts as an activity.

I've checked this during Hubspot onboarding and also with the Support team of Hubspot but nobody seems to have a solution.

Does anybody here hava a solution?

I guess I'm not the only one monitoring outreach and specific effort monitoring concering prospecting?

I know there is an Acitivies dashboard (screenshot below) but this does not give detailed information or show me the difference between mail1/mail2/... etc.

NLagrou_3-1633338009077.png

Any help would be much appreciated!

Kind regards

Nick

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

KPI prospecting outreach

SOLVE

Hi @NLagrou,

I'd recommend looking at this from a different angle. If you're trying to answer these exact questions, unfortunately that will require a lot of custom properties and workflows. Some of it might not be possible.

However, if your outreach is to previously uncontacted contacts, you could leverage the below contact properties, as they'd starting counting at 0.

Number of times contacted: the total number of times the contact received a sales email, received a call, or had a chat conversation.

Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool: the date of the meeting that is booked the farthest out from the current date. For example, if a meeting is booked for December 1st, and another meeting is booked for December 7th, the property value will appear as December 7th.

Recent sales email open date: the date of the last time that the contact opened a sales email. This property does not update for emails that were sent to more than one contact.

Number of sales activities: the total number of sales activities (notes, calls, emails, meetings, tasks, or chats) logged for the contact.

Additionally, you could leverage the Lifecycle stage and Lead status properties to keep track of your progress. In combination with the above properties, you'd see how many contacts you were able to warm up / convert.

The types and success rate of emails that you're sending (Intro, Vidyard etc.) could be analyzed via templates.

Thanks for tagging, @PamCotton!

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
NLagrou
Participant

KPI prospecting outreach

SOLVE

Thanks @webdew and @karstenkoehler 

I think the best option will be - as Karsten advised - to look at it from a different angle. 

In the past I used the 'lead status' to show in which stage the lead is. But this also wasn't a solution for my needs.

I'm still hoping to get an exact solution for my question, but I'll definitely look into the tips of you Karsten.

Working with the existing counters can certainly help me.

Thanks!

Best regards

Nick

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

KPI prospecting outreach

SOLVE

Hi @NLagrou,

I'd recommend looking at this from a different angle. If you're trying to answer these exact questions, unfortunately that will require a lot of custom properties and workflows. Some of it might not be possible.

However, if your outreach is to previously uncontacted contacts, you could leverage the below contact properties, as they'd starting counting at 0.

Number of times contacted: the total number of times the contact received a sales email, received a call, or had a chat conversation.

Date of last meeting booked in meetings tool: the date of the meeting that is booked the farthest out from the current date. For example, if a meeting is booked for December 1st, and another meeting is booked for December 7th, the property value will appear as December 7th.

Recent sales email open date: the date of the last time that the contact opened a sales email. This property does not update for emails that were sent to more than one contact.

Number of sales activities: the total number of sales activities (notes, calls, emails, meetings, tasks, or chats) logged for the contact.

Additionally, you could leverage the Lifecycle stage and Lead status properties to keep track of your progress. In combination with the above properties, you'd see how many contacts you were able to warm up / convert.

The types and success rate of emails that you're sending (Intro, Vidyard etc.) could be analyzed via templates.

Thanks for tagging, @PamCotton!

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

KPI prospecting outreach

SOLVE

Thanks for tagging us @PamCotton 

Hi @NLagrou , As you yourself said that you have to craete the properties and then manual update it. This is the workaround I can suggest because what you want is not possbile with the reports. Reports gives you total activity done by a sales rep but not how many times you have made call or sent emails.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

KPI prospecting outreach

SOLVE

Hello @NLagrou Happy Monday! I wanted to add a few top experts to share their ideas in this conversation @karstenkoehler @webdew any recommendations to @NLagrou matter? Thank you!

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !