Dashboards & Reporting

JOakley
Contributor

KPI Report example for Account Managers

SOLVE

Hi Team,
I would like to create a KPI report for my Account Management team and am finding most report templates are really geared towards sales and marketing, rather than ongoing management of existing clients.
Does anyone have a dashboard or even just a few account management specific reports they'd be willing to share as a starting point for me to build on?  
Feeling a bit overwhelmed with the complexity of the task right now.
Thanking you in advance!  🙂

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JOakley,

To create such a report, navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Contact (or Company, choose the object that you created your Last Client Audit property for).

First, you would check Filters on the upper left and change whatever filter is there to Last client audit to is All time:

karstenkoehler_0-1628481193680.png

Click Hide Filters and Add Contact Property and add Last client audit here as well. Next, switch into the Visualization tab and drag and drop Count of Contacts and Last client audit into the Displaying area. Also change the chart type to vertical bar chart:

karstenkoehler_1-1628481291697.png

The last thing you need to do is change the Frequency on the upper right to Monthly:

karstenkoehler_2-1628481324909.png

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
JOakley
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Karsten and Lisa, 
Yes, Last Client Audit is a date Property, and we update this each time we complete an audit.  I want to be able to display on the dashboard how many have been completed in a month but not sure on how I would set that up.  Any ideas?  thanks!

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JOakley,

To create such a report, navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Single object > Contact (or Company, choose the object that you created your Last Client Audit property for).

First, you would check Filters on the upper left and change whatever filter is there to Last client audit to is All time:

Click Hide Filters and Add Contact Property and add Last client audit here as well. Next, switch into the Visualization tab and drag and drop Count of Contacts and Last client audit into the Displaying area. Also change the chart type to vertical bar chart:

The last thing you need to do is change the Frequency on the upper right to Monthly:

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JOakley
Contributor

SOLVE

@karstenkoehler wrote:

Hi @JOakley,

@karstenkoehler wrote:

Hi @JOakley,

Amazing!!  Thank you!  

Lisa_Kendall

SOLVE

Pretty sure that "last client added" would be a Property and you add it in at the Settings menu. 

Not sure on the revenue question

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JOakley,

Could you specify which questions you'd like to answer with these reports? Which information would you like to display? Also, could you confirm which subscription level you're on (free, Starter, Professional, Enterprise)?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
JOakley
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,
Thanks for responding.
I'm looking for any reports that are targeted towards management of existing clients, rather than sales or management.  Enterprise level.
I'm interested in any reports or dashboards that have been created with management of existing clients in mind as they will be useful.  I'm also keen to have something to monitor the below data sets.
 - I have a custom Field "Last Client Audit" which records the date we last reviewed a clients use of our product, but I can't figure out how to pull that into a report.
 - I'd also like to get an understanding in the difference in client revenue when we re-sign an existing client to a new subscription type.  Is there any way to calculate what the old annual income would have been and compare it to the new income?
Thanks!

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JOakley,

How exactly would you like to visualize the "Last Client Audit"? Or, which kind of question would you want to answer in a report that is based on this property?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler